A Peek Into My Beauty Wishlist

11.09.2016


I keep a little beauty wishlist on the keep app in my phone and I'm always adding in new makeup products or taking some off. I love trying out new beauty products but at the same time I don't want all the clutter that results from that so I try to narrow it down to only the best products from reading reviews. So here's a little look into what's on my wishlist. 

Bobbi Brown blush. I've read really good reviews on her blushes and there are so many beautiful pink shades!

T3 whirl styling wand. It's the prettiest styling tool I've ever laid my eyes on. It has interchangeable barrels too so you can buy other barrels for different curl looks. 

Balenciaga & Chanel perfume. I'm in the market for a new perfume and these two are at the top of my list!

Tarte concealer. I use the Urban Decay naked skin concealer and I love it but I've read this one is also really good! It's a few dollars cheaper too so if I like it better I would be saving some money :)

Kiehl's creamy eye treatment. I've read lots of good things about this brand and I think this eye cream will be the first product I try from them. This will be really good for the winter months ahead. 

Urban Decay makeup setting spray.  This is the duo pack of the super loved all nighter setting spray and it's a really good deal. You get two for $39 versus one for $31. 

Do you have any of these on your wishlist?


2 comments

  1. Chanel perfume is always a great pick, love the blush too xoxo


    https://theninebyivana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.