Olive Tunic

11.28.2016




Piko tunic // H&M leggings, similar here // H&M boots // Urban Outfitters bag // H&M scarf // Ray Ban sunglasses

Good morning lovelies! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. I’m starting off my Monday morning with a delicious cup of hot chocolate, blogging from my bed, and burning my new candle. My plans for today are to work on a couple of upcoming posts and take blog photos. I’m also expecting a super exciting package! It’s something I ordered from the black Friday sales. I didn’t do a whole lot of shopping but as soon as I receive everything I’ll show you guys what I got!

This is what I wore Friday morning when I went out to the stores to see if they had any good deals left. An oversized tunic with faux leather leggings. This style of leggings looks much cooler than regular ones, definitely a good staple item. I’m in need of another pair since I wear them so much. I had no luck finding them in the store and they were sold out in my size online so I think I’ll order the similar ones I linked above.

What are your Monday plans?

2 comments

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.