A Few Favorites

11.12.2016



Taupe booties. These are my favorite pair of shoes I own. What I love about them: light taupe suede, low heel, narrow ankle opening, and they go with so much in my closet. I totally recommend them and they're on sale right now!



Glowing skin. My skin is always is always dry, especially in the colder months so I want it to look illuminated and glowy now more than ever. This cc cream has given me just that.


https://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=340293090&pid=uid4209-25194297-35

Voluminous & long lashes - this is always a favorite of mine but these are the two mascaras I'm using right now.


Fall candles. Pumpkin pecan waffle is my favorite.


Fall scents everywhere I go. I like using these car scents from b&bw. They're strong and seem to last me a while.


Sparkly clothing. I love all the sequin clothes in stores right now... like these earrings & this tank top (it would look so cute under a leather jacket!)

https://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=515597832&pid=uid4209-25194297-35

Morning chai lattes. I use numi tea, almond milk, and stir in some honey.

Shop products in this post

2 comments

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.