Cyber Monday Sales

11.28.2016


There are so many good deals right now for Cyber Monday. I know this is my second post of the day but they're too good not to share with you guys! If you haven't started your Christmas shopping, today is the day to start! The deals right now are probably the best they'll be until after Christmas.

One of my secret shopping tips to earn money while I shop is to use ebates. I use it on my desktop and there's also an app for my phone when I'm shopping on the go! If you love shopping you need to sign up now. The way it works is you activate the cash back right before you checkout and you earn a certain percentage of your purchase back. For example, one of my favorite stores, nordstrom, has 6% cash back right now. So I would earn 6% back on any purchase I make today. It's awesome, I promise! :) You can sign up here (you'll get $10 for signing up too!).

ASOS – 30% off everything with code THANKFUL30 (5% cash back with ebates)
ALDO – 50% off select styles + 20% off new arrivals (6% cash back with ebates)
MADEWELL – 25% off with code CYBERMONDAY (4.5% cash back with ebates)
SHOPBOP – 15% off orders $200+, 20% off orders $500+, 25% off orders $800+ (4% cash back using ebates)
NORDSTROM – extra 20% select sale items (6% cash back with ebates)
ALL SAINTS – 30% off everything with code CYBER (4% cash back with ebates)
FOREVER 21 – 21% off your order + free shipping with code CYBER21 (2% cash back with ebates)
TOPSHOP – up to 50% off (5% cash back with ebates)
MACY'S – take an extra 20% off & extra 25%-40% off clearance with code CYBER (12% cash back with ebates)
H&M – 20% off orders of $30+, 25% off orders of $50+, 30% off orders of $100+
J.CREW – 40% off & free shipping with code MONDAY (10% cash back using ebates)
BLOOMINGDALES – 25% off select regular and sale items + free shipping (10% cash back using ebates)

Below I've curated a few of my favorites. Some of the best things to buy right now are holiday dresses, cozy accessories, boots & basic jeans and tops. 
TOPS

ACCESSORIES
DRESSES
JEANS

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.