Cozy Cardigan + Black Friday Sales

11.25.2016



 New Look cardigan, similar here // Zara jeans // Aldo boots, similar here & here // Rue 21 top

Happy Friday guys! I hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving filled with family, good food, and maybe some shopping. If you still haven't had time to shop you have all weekend up until Monday. I'm listing a few of my favorite shops at the end of this post along with discount codes :) I haven't done any shopping yet but there's one item that's been on my wishlist for months now that I might go ahead and splurge on.

My favorite places to shop black friday deals:
Asos - 30% off with code THANKFUL30
All Saints - 30% off with code CYBER
H&M - 20% off plus free shipping with code 5188
Nordstrom - Extra 20% off select sale items no code required
Topshop - free shipping + up to 50% off
Forever 21 - 30% off sale + free shipping, use code EXTRA30

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.