Light Neutrals

11.19.2016




https://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=535006129&pid=uid4209-25194297-35

Tj Maxx top // Rue 21 cardigan, similar here & here // Zara jeans // Aldo shoes (on sale!)

This past week my outfits have been looking very similar. They usually consist of a white t-shirt/ tank, black jeans, boots, and a cardigan. I've noticed that while my outfits look put together they have also become a little boring. My goal for next week is to spice things up a bit. Add more textures, colorful tops, sequins, stripes, etc. Hopefully, I can start taking more photos of my outfits for my blog. Usually, I'm running out the door as soon as I get ready so I don't have time for it but I would love to post outfits on here more often.

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend! x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.