Cute & Cozy Gifts Under $50

11.17.2016

https://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.nordstrom.com%2Fs%2Fvoluspa-maison-blanc-prosecco-rose-mini-tin-candle%2F4324697&pid=uid4209-25194297-35


I've rounded up some adorable winter must haves for those cozy nights in and they are all under $50!

1. Prosecco rose candle. This candle sounds so luxurious!
2. Pink & white striped mug. You can never have enough cute mugs for your morning coffee or tea. I really love this one too!
3. Philosophy bubble bath & lotion. These sets are perfect for a night of pampering. They come in many different scents so you are bound to find one for everyone on your shopping list!
4. Little lamb socks. Another thing you can never have enough of - fuzzy socks!
5. Bunny slippers. How adorable are these slippers?! I'm definitely getting them for myself :)
6. Pom pom fuzzy blanket. Soft blankets are a must for cozy nights spent watching netflix. The more the merrier :)
7. Furry eye mask. I can just imagine how soft and warm this must feel over your eyes!

Okay that's all I have for now. I hope you  all enjoyed this gift guide because I know I enjoyed creating it! Let me know your favorites down below in the comments :D


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.